My Investment Property Portfolio Summary

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Whats Next?

I am proud of the accomplishments I’ve made in my 5 years since leaving college. As I mentioned in my previous post, I got my Professional Engineers License this year, which was the soonest I was eligible to test for it. I continue to learn in the field of engineering every day. I have my first passive income business profitable with the rentals, and a lot of learned lessons and experience along the way…with the rentals earning a net passive $1,000 a month, I am turning to my next venture of internet marketing. I do plan to expand my real estate portfolio, but things get tricky with the loans when you obtain 4 or 5 properties. I’ll write about that later. For now I want to focus on getting my internet marketing business up and running. I am excited to see where this venture goes and hopefully create another passive income stream of $1,000 a month in the next year. I would love to scale it far past that eventually, but for now, baby steps. An overall long term goal is to pay down on my real estate with extra passive income, and my personal income. As I mentioned in a previous blog post, I will be mortgage free within the next few years. I love the thought of getting this financial snowball big enough to pick up some big chunks of snow!

2 comments:

  1. Be aware of what could happen in your business. Failing to succeed in your business may result to negative issues. We must ensure our success with our own capabilities. Use the knowledge you learn for this business.

    Real Estate Investment in Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. As long as we stay true in our business, we can assure the success of our Property Investment Mackay. It is important that we work hard to gain more knowledge in order for us to secure the stability of our business. Take care of the things which is important to know what are the things needed for our success.

    http://property-investment-mackay.blogspot.com/2013/06/4-steps-to-making-money-with-real.html

    ReplyDelete